Dependable, durable, innovative, incredibly roomy and with 25 years of proven experience, the Ducato makes a serious professional partner. If you need a panelled van, there is a model to match your exact demands and reflect your image with style and credibility.
Now with more presence and dynamic detail than ever, the Ducato is ready to work and get noticed.
The tough wraparound front bumper is designed in three sections that can be replaced individually, cutting potential repair costs. The front light clusters are streamlined and modern, contributing to the Ducato’s striking, contemporary shape, while the rear - with its strong, angular lines, integrated bumper and side mouldings - hints at the vehicle’s durable character. Used by many fleets such as British Telecom, Royal Mail and SSE Energy proves that this range is a fantastic low running cost vehicle.
Goods transport Van
Generous in volume, generous in payload
• 3 wheelbases, 4 lengths, 3 heights
• 8 volume options, from 8 to 17 m3
• 3 sizes of sliding side door and rear door.
• GVW options from 3000 to 4250 kg
• payload from 1000 to 2200 kg
• Maximum load on the front axle up to 2100 kg
• Maximum load on the rear axle up to 2500 kg
• 2 different ranges, the Ducato and the Ducato Maxi with reinforced suspension and 16” wheels.
Designed to carry your crew
• 3 lengths, 2 heights
• double row of seats to seat up to 7 people
• GVW options from 3300 to 3500 kg
• payload from 1480 to 2880 kg
• volumes of 3.6 - 8.3 m3
• designed to make room for your crew
• pipe storage compartment 1.1 m long under the rear seats