Fiat Doblo Cargo
Doblo Cargo comes in the following ranges:
The Standard Van - Practical, robust and functional in every situation
The Maxi Van - giving you 35 cm more length than the standard van, and it has a record payload of 1000kg
The High Roof Van - Even more height, even more space
Long Wheelbase High Roof Van: Doblo XL - Record payload and volume
To make your work easier and less tiring, the New Doblò Cargo includes the following:
- 1 or 2 large sliding side doors (height 1175 mm and width 700 mm) with the slide rails recessed in the vehicle body;
- two types of rear door: a glazed tailgate or asymmetrical swing doors - panelled or glazed - 123 cm wide and 125 cm high on standard versions, 146 cm on high roof versions.
As well as:
- a load platform which is the lowest in its segment (just 545 mm from the ground);
- the rear handle is also extremely easy to operate, allowing easy opening of the swing doors for both right and left handed operation.
- A wide and even space with smooth surfaces, free from protrusions.
- Up to 2170 mm in length
- Up to 1550 mm high and 1714 mm wide.
- Load capacity from 3.4 to 5.0 m3
- Width between wheel arches 1230 mm.
- Panelled floor with 6 load retaining hooks and inspection plug.
- Washable, waterproof PVC load platform.
- 5 types of partition (panelled, panelled and soundproofed, glazed, glazed and soundproofed and ladder ).
- 2 service lights, one above the sliding door and the other above the rear door.
The Doblò Cargo is available with the innovative 1.3 MultiJet II 90 HP engine, which ensures excellent performance, quiet running, reliability and respect for the environment. Designed to offer lower fuel consumption and running costs, this engine guarantees:
- 56.5 MPG (5.0 l/100 km) in the combined cycle, 58.9 (4.8) with Start&Stop;
- service intervals of 21,000 miles;
- 133 g/km CO2 emissions, 126 with Start&Stop.
The 1.3 MultiJet II 90 HP belongs to the new generation of MultiJet engines: an innovative fuel feed system with faster injectors capable of multiple injections in rapid sequence – up to 8 per cycle - optimising combustion for increased power with polluting emissions reduced to a minimum and lower noise levels.
These engines are also lighter, meaning higher load capacity, thanks to their simpler construction and their 40% fewer components.